BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More History, including The Last Battle and the introduction of Kyre

For this, I've just decided to use the name "Roxana" for "Hope". It may change, but that's what I'll use for right now.
YES I KNOW IT'S CHEESY. That's okay with me.

Many years of war and trial had come and gone, and the last battle was to take place.
The fell had gathered together a mighty army, as had the Aethiests. The two forces clashed, and at the end of the day there was no one left of the side of Aether but the general and his daughter.
Kyre leaned to his daughter, Roxana, and said, “Flee into the mountains. Go there and hide—I'll be there soon, but I cannot promise when. As soon as I am able, I will be at your side, but first there is something I must do.”
Roxana nodded and let go of his hand, and turned towards the mountains off to the west.
She headed towards the mountains, glancing back at her father as he battle every few steps. A sword cut into his armor on the hip, and another one slashed his chest. Another one rent the armor off his arm, and the last was a stab in the chest. Roxana stood there, watching as he fell, tears sliding rapidly down her rosy cheeks. She hid behind a large rock for hours while the remains of the Fell army searched for her. They knew that Kyre had a daughter, and they knew that she was somewhere near.
After sunset, they gave up and went back to their camp. “What harm could a little girl do to us?” they thought, weary but energized by that days victory.
“I will do as you asked, father.” Roxana said quietly. She climbed from the rock onto a bigger rock, and from there to a ledge, and then farther and farther up the rocky outcropping that surrounded the mountain.

0 comments: